Aligner and Digital Orthodontics In-Office Course for the Orthodontist, Treatment Coordinator, and Clinical Staff
Do you want to take your practice into the digital arena of aligner orthodontics? If so, it is a collective effort that requires each team member being on board! Join us in Toronto, Ontario, Canada for a two-day in-office course where we will be providing both the didactic foundation and clinical training for the whole orthodontic team to help your office embrace treating patients using clear aligners.
MAY 2019 IS SOLD OUT!
Thursday September 19, 2019 – Friday September 20, 2019. CE POINT VALUE: 10
- How to build and believe in your orthodontic dream team
- Making your team a priority and giving them a sense of ownership
Patient Care Communication
- Understanding and solving the compliance issues
- Personality profiles to better your communications
- Make your patients want what it is we know they need
- Outside the box orthodontic diagnosis and treatment planning
- Innovative aligner biomechanics
- How to modify ClinCheck and make the teeth do what we know they should do
- iTero scanning in record time
- Consult photography
- Introduction to 3D printing
- Live patients: Bonding Attachments; Aligner checkup appointments
- Scheduling and appointment protocols for aligner patients
- Managing refinements effectively and case intake protocols
- Treating teenagers with aligners
Dr. Willy Dayan has been practicing orthodontics in Toronto, Ontario since 1991, when he graduated from the University of Toronto. A pioneer in the field of clear aligners, Dr. Dayan has treated over 3,000 Invisalign cases and has coached over 10,000 Clin Checks through his online coaching service. As a speaker for Align Technology, Dr. Dayan teaches orthodontists internationally how to use Invisalign to achieve excellent results even in the most challenging cases. He is also passionate about teaching effective communication and treatment presentation skills in the orthodontic setting.
Dr. David Walt earned his DDS from Western University (‘09) and his MSD/Orthodontic Certificate (’12) from the University of Colorado. He currently practices in Vaughan, Ontario and is also an Adjunct Clinical Professor at Western University. Dr. Walt started his orthodontic office from scratch in 2013 and was quick to incorporate digital orthodontics into his practice, becoming an Invisalign Elite Provider in just over 3 years. He is currently an Invisalign Diamond provider and is passionate about teaching systems for Digital Orthodontics.
Laura Cafik-Martin received her Certified Dental Assistant Diploma in 1997, Level II Diploma in 2003, and Orthodontic module in 2008. Laura became Dr. Willy Dayan’s Treatment Coordinator in 2003. The two collaborated and developed unique communication and presentation style that continues to exceed patients’ expectations. Laura began lecturing in 2014 and quickly became recognized for her enthusiastic teaching methods. She has been a popular speaker at the AAO, Invisalign Summit, and monthly study clubs throughout North America.
Brit Mark graduated from Niagara College’s Level II Dental Assisting Program in 2010. She then ventured to Toronto in 2011 to join Dr. Willy Dayan’s orthodontic practice. Her position quickly evolved to Invisalign coordinator where she created systems for the tracking and management of Invisalign cases. Brit has also practiced and developed award winning iTero scanning skills. She claimed first place in the scanning competition at the 2015 AAO in Orlando and at the 2016 Invisalign Summit in Las Vegas.
COST: Doctor $2,599 USD, Staff – $1199 USD
- 10 CE Points
- Course materials
- Transport between hotel / office
- One coaching case with Dr. Dayan ($225.00 value)
- One coaching case with Dr. Walt ($225.00 value)
- One 20 min staff online coaching session ($75.00 value)
DOES NOT INCLUDE: